Do you think that the earth is your own playground? Do you wish to fly in the sky, taking close snapshots of the bountiful creatures of nature? Well, I am sure this is not possible when you are caged in a plane.
Powered paragliding, or more commonly known as Paramotoring, equips you with an affordable aircraft which can complete your dream of flying. Paramotors, allow you to navigate very close to rivers, bridges, trees and probably anything and everything.
Why paramotoring is so popular?
- Relaxed Laws: Laws pertaining to paramotors are not so stringent and you can easily fly an aircraft without the need of a license. Also, there is no need for you to register in any government office prior to flying.
- No restrictions: There are virtually no restrictions in flying a paramotor. No age and weight limitations are there.
- Setting up of the aircraft is easy: Getting your aircraft ready is not a tedious job. The cost can easily be adjusted in your budget.
How to find the best paramotors for sale?
There is a variety of paramotors for sale in the market these days. Different brands are flooding the market, each one claiming that its product is the best. Confused?
All the latest accessories and extensive features will make you think that everything is at your disposal, but the picture may not be as bright as it seems to be. There is no paramotor available in the market which incorporates all the accessories and characteristics you may want to present in the one you buy. Therefore, you need to be very careful. The following things need to be considered before purchasing a paramotor:
- Condition of the paramotor for sale: You can buy either a used or a new paramotor. But you should ensure its quality to minimize any risk of accident. Check the wings, motor, flame materials etc.
- Your weight: Just know your weight and you will be clear as to which paramotor will suit you the best. The choice of wings depends on the weight of the flyer, which further depends on the type of the model. Size of the wing also determines the altitude at which you will fly.
- Choose the type of your wing: Two types of wings are present in the market:
- Traditional wings
- Reflex wings
Beginners are advised to use the reflex wings, which are faster and more resistant to collapses.
Other features of paramotors: Look for several other features in your paramotor which include:
- Fabric system: The fabric system should be light-weighted. It should have foam-padded back to provide protection from cold wind and cushioning in case of some mishappening.
- Chassis: High tension aluminum chassis will provide rigidity.
- Aerofoil cage: Hydro-formed aerofoil cage can provide strength and a unique style to your paramotor.
- Other features: The paramotor for sale should have highly endured components and proper weight distribution.